Summer days

Summer days
I wish everyday was a beach walk.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Change


 
Something is about to change.
 I am not sure how, but for the past 7 years I have been doing the same things career wise and it has served us well. But I now feel a change coming because all of a sudden it doesn't work. 

My job used to allow for time with my children, and time with my husband, but now it seems my wheels are spinning and for no reason what so ever. I am a firm believer that there is a reason for everything and that if we are prepared, a new opportunity will arise. I feel very blessed to have had the option to do what I have been doing for this long. However, there is a time for everything and now it is time to move on.

I am frightened and nervous but also excited at the idea of change. I think as we grow and branch out in life, we become prepared for greater accomplishments and as many of you know I have spent a lot of my time raising our children.  But their needs are changing too. What once was needed from me was cuddles and craft time; and now it's chauffeurs and cheerleaders.  I am happy to do it all.

Life is too short to sit unhappily for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment